SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Computer programming. Writing and maintaining the source code.
- Vision. Conception of the desired software.
- Documentation. Planning a structure for the process.
- Research, Development, and Prototype Testing.
- Implementation and Guides.
- Software Engineering, Modification and Upgrades.
- Re-engineering, Bug Fixing, and Quality Assurance.
- Maintenance and Support.
There are many approaches to software project management, life cycle models, methodologies, processes, or models. The waterfall model is a traditional version, contrasted with the more recent innovation of agile software development.
Data Aggregation, Exchange and Conversion
Reporting and Analytics
Customized solution for your business
Low startup costs, monthly subscription fees
Hosted in the Cloud(zero infrastructure required for you)
Search Engine Optimization
Want your website to be seen more?
Let us handle your Internet Marketing
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
The software development methodology or software development process, is a framework used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing information systems.
- We take a structured, engineering-based approach to developing business solutions, while others may take a more incremental approach.
- SDLC or software development cycle refers to the stages of development: Analyzing the problem, Market research, Gathering requirements for the proposed business solution, Devising a plan or design for the software-based solution, Implementation (coding) of the software, Testing the software, Deployment, Maintenance and bug fixing.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT Frameworks Applications. Creating and maintaining software development of ecommerce websites, check out carts, SEO, organic rankings.